BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Telling the Grandparents...they are in LOVE!!!!





































The grandparents were super excited to finally see little Jin Li Jiang's face. We did a write up on her province, an attempt at an annoucement and a paper with all of her important information on it that we used as a placemat. It was a lovely day and I think all were finally happy to see and "meet" Eliza Hayden-Li. We surprised both R's family and my family but... R's dad guessed what was happening as we got into DC. We had Dim Sum at To*y C*ang Resturant to celebrate. Jul*e from Jul*e Bakes made an almond cake with raspberry filling and the top layer was chocate cake with a cream cheese filling. It was AMAZING to introduce them to our daughter. Yes, pinch me... I said "OUR DAUGHTER." :)

1 comments:

dreamer said...

Whenever I need to plan an event, I am going to "C'est Kindel", beautiful. But not nearly as beautiful as your baby. Incredible.