BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

Got our Travel Approval (TA) today!!!!

We got a call from our adoption agency that our TA came into. Our adoption travel advisor asked if it was alright if we were in China for the 14th? Are you kidding me? It is MORE than alright!!!!!

On another note, I do have to say that I am a PROUD sister to my baby brothers (that are not so baby). My first (younger) brother is following his dreams to become a doctor. He is giving up his life, his aeronautical engineering degree, his Masters in Business from Johns Hopkins and pursuing his dream to become a medical doctor. I am extremely proud of him and his courage to take the road 'less traveled', give up everything, and pursue his dream when he could be living the life of luxury, making money and being satisfied being an engineer. Today I helped him with the moving of furniture but more importantly mom and dad busted their booty to help him move the 'big stuff.' RJT, thank you for pursuing your dream and showing us how to dream BIG.

1 comments:

dreamer said...

This is so awesome! I'm so happy things are moving along. Gosh, the 14th? It's like tomorrow!!!!