BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Taking Eliza to where our life as a married couple began...

The place where it all began. Mom had them remove a dead palm tree before the ceremony. The front of the reception hall. Cocktail hour and Ventian hour were downstairs and the dancing and dinner was upstairs. Uncle Paul said the prime rib was too raw. In hind sight, we should have done petit filets.


The wedding room. We spent the night hopping from one guest room to the next visiting with friends and family. It was a blast. I would not have had my wedding night any other way.





The entrance where dad and I walked down. I was honored that my dad walked me down and aisle and slowed me down to "I want somebody to share..share the rest of my life." Jas and Theo handed me flowers to complete my bouquet. Loved having them and love them so very much!






The bare wedding graden but wanted you to see the fantastic views. Allen had the boat "gased up" for Richard but he decided to stay. Hee! Tonight Richard said to me...do you think men who are married live a shorter life span. I said, "Probably, if they are married to me!" ;)





Our wedding and resort and were we will spend our 10th anniversary like our first wedding night only this time with the love of our lives, little Ms. Eliza, or as Aunt Marge likes to say, Missie Li.






10 years ago on July 7th we were married. Richard is taking Eliza and I back to that very spot. It will be fun to spend the day as a family. :)

0 comments: