BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 11, 2011

Best Grandparents in the World!!!!

Not sure if I posted Inspector Gadget last time when I had mom and dad's camera.





Opa and Eliza bird watchers. Smithsonian, Washington DC





Loved the animals but did not want to leave Omi and Opa's arms. Love that girl.








My little gardner that Aunt Abbie and Oma are making her into.











She loves animals.






She loved Dinky the turtle.




She loved the bean bag chair. She loves books and is so attentive even at the age of 2!







She loved her mulberries and nuts from Omi and Opa's yard.








My beach girl.







First swimming lesson!






Have I ever mentioned that Eliza has the best grandparents in the world? All of her grandparents are so great to her in so many different ways with different talents. I am worki nthis week and so my mom and dad have taken over the daily grind duties. Eliza is in swim lessons and being a typical two year old; showing Omi all of her tricks then when it is time for her lessons pretends like she does not know any of it. Dad and Mom have taken some great pictures that I would like to share.

0 comments: