BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day!

Today was my first day of break with my little girl. She started off the morning with giving me lots of kisses. She loves teasing her daddy in the morning before he goes to work and gives me all of the back rubs and kisses. I think it is hard for him to leave in the morning when we are still be lazy in bed watching Oswald on N*ck Jr. Today is Earth day, she is her Omi's daughter. She has a green thumb nd loves flowers and gardening. Both her Grammie and I are not good at gardening and do not enjoy it. But, I am trying ot be a good mom and not pose biases on my daughter so we went to the garden center and picked out some hearty annuals and one perennial for Earth day. She picked out wave petunias, a variety pack that was already designed from the design center, trailing petunias and double knock out roses (they look more like traditional roses so Eliza will like them). She picked out "Pink." Now, when someone comes to our houses they know we have a little girl because all the flowers are pink. Not that I mind...I wanted my whole life for this little girl to help me pick out flowers. She is truly becoming my best friend. I love playing with her, watching her learn and grow.

On a side note... I have also waited my entire life to have my fridge decorated. It is too cute. Now, I have a bunny and an Easter Egg decorated by Eliza from the help of Mrs. Mel.

Praise to God...my mom, dad and little brother are safely back in the US. Theo finally gets to spend time with his seven month new bride. I am so glad that mom and dad got to experience my brother's job. They are so very proud of him and I know that they wish that they lived closer.

Two more days til Easter! :)

0 comments: