BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Eliza's 1st beach trip

One of my favorite pics to date!!!! PURE SIMPLE LOVE!!!!















Yeah, that's my Daddy holding me!






The love of my life!






Jumping the tidal waves...O.K. the after wave rumble. I am only 9 months, you know!







Am I a beach catapiller or what?






















Standing on the seashore, waiting for a wave.








Daddy dug a hole so that I could feel like how it is to stand on my own, but Mommy still helped.









Pure goodness!



















Simple fun!







This sand stuff is AMAZING!
















Sand taste like chicken!









Mommy loves my long eye lashes!















"Toes in the sand, couldn't feel much hotter." ~Kenny Chesney







Yup, those look like fun waves.









Mommy, is that the beach that you been telling me about and reading me stories about?










Yum, I like the taste of sand... I wonder what my diaper for Oma and Opa will look like tomorrow!






Today was a family day!!!! I loved it! Richard changed his day off from work and it was perfect. We went to the beach! It was AMAZING! She loved it. She ate the sand. Crawled across the sand. Her Daddy bought her sand toys and she played with them in the sand. She learned to drink from a straw. She is definately a Mommy's girl, lovin' the beach!










Now for pictures of pure sweetness!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Oh girl! It did my heart so good to read your new posts and see pic of the beautiful Eliza! I am in awe of her - she is perfect!

So sorry to hear about the sleep issues...what a total drag. I don't even have any good ideas for that - if Keira didn't sleep, I might lose my mind. You hanging on to yours??

Seeing the pics made me miss you guys so much...boo hoo...

xoxo

dreamer said...

Beautiful!

Shannon said...

What beautiful pictures! Eliza has grown a lot of hair since China, huh?