BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We are at BWI airport

We are at BWI airport waiting for the first leg on the 24 hour plane rides. So far, we have encountered a rude Unit**ed airpline sevie rep that did not know how to check our bags through to China. She even made the comment that if we did not have enough time to get our bas at LAX then we should not even be going. Richard and I stood dumbfounded and numb. He politly ask her if she would like for us to take our bags at LAX and I said, "No, that is her job." She just did not want to be bothered. The positive is that we have cell phone service in the airport and until Jan. 15th they have free internet access at BWI. This does help the time fly by.

Only two things have happened so far at TSA. I got seperated from Richard and I had the computer so I had to wait to get the key. Then when my plane ticket went through security, it wound up tearing. Not so bad. Since we have been waiting here my Mom is already back down to Shady Side.

So...weare on the begininng leg of our travel. We did get a smaller camera to take pics but the battery is charging.

0 comments: