BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thank you for the most AMAZING surprise shower!

Here is where my mom, aunt and cousin held my shower. Boy, does my mom know me and what I like. Thank you to my friends for helping with the goodies and yummy cakes.

Happy Omi and Opa! You worked yourself crazy! I loved every minute of seeing everyone.

Grandpa Kimball did help with the great surprise and doggie Nicky too! Thanks for living in such a great location. I love the manor house!


The generation dress, that my Grandmom Enos made. It was first worn by my mother Eva then by my aunt, myself and many cousins to follow now it is almost time for Eliza to wear this piece of history.




Aunt Linda and Uncle Kenny signing the guest book.



Thanks Val for the shower hat! This will go in Eliza memory box.


Shan, what a vision for a beautiful "Marching Panda" cake! We are the last of the Marching Panda group to head to China.

Little Eliza.... we are coming to get you soon! We already love you!
Thank you for all of the Surprise gifts! They were all perfect and everything that we needed! We are so very..........THANKFUL!!!!!


AWESOME SHOWER!


Thanks for patiently sitting through the mounds of gifts!


Theprayer and the hope of you since the Great Wall.


The cousins! They are such sweeties and cuties! Don't I have cute family members!?!


The Garambone girls! So sweet and gentle!


Eliza is already spoiled with your love! Thank you for all of the people who traveled near and far. You truly made a girl super surprised. Thank you to my friends and family for supporting us in our journey.

0 comments: