BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Embarking on 3!

As we embark on your third birthday and I get the weekly emails from Great Wall of China Adoptions, I am thankful for YOU.  Little Ms. Eliza, you are our EVERYTHING.  My joy and love of you outweighs the obstacles it took to get to you. I look at the webinars, classes, the doctors visits, the house checks and you were all worth it!   ALL OF IT. Your smile lights up a room. Your insight is priceless. You stop your daddy and myself right in our tracks. You are very smart, both mentally and academically. You love learning. Last week, we were at the playground, you were playing with another child that did not even speak the same language. You encouraged her, held hands with her and you played without even using words. You were the same age, infact her birthday is in May and yours is in June. You were a brave little girl and helped take her on the big play ground. You helped her climb the stairs and waited patiently for her as she slide down the slide.

You show LOVE verbally and physically.  I love the way you non verbally in American Sign Language tell me "I love you" and use your words also.  I love you baby girl!!!!!




0 comments: