BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Last Seven days of being 2!


I gotta tell you, I always get super sentimental around her birthday.  Last night, one my last day of work, I stayed up super late looking for her orphanage and her hometown in China.  I also looked for the street where she was left.  I got to see where she spent her first couple of nights when she was abandoned.  (It hurts to write those words).  It was the place where she sleep the week before she was placed in our arms.  They felt it was best for the transition from her to go from her foster home back to the orphanage to help with the transition.  I pray that her China mommy knows that she is well loved and she is the best thing that ever happened to Richard and I.  She is a happy, healthy little girl that melts our hearts every day.  She has grown by leaps and bounds this year.  Her language is impecciable.  She is a caring young toddler also.  She has her only child moments but she likes to share and cares for the young ones at her school with love.  I think she would thrive with a little brother or sister also, she is content around just adults.  Her personality is infectious.  She loves twirly dresses, her daddy, her quiet and noisy panda, her sister (puppy that's 12 years old) Chessie.  She loves to learn and LOVES her name... Eliza.  We are taking her to Disney to celebrate her 3rd birthday.  She is excited to see Mickey and the Princesses but I do not really think she knows what is in store.  Last night, she said that she was saving some of her popsicle for Mickey.  Too stinkin' cute!  This momma is is missing the baby that she was but excited to see the little girl (or as she says the big girl) she will become.

0 comments: