BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Getting ready for Summer

Last night Richard had the great idea to attempt to finish taxes and plan our summer vacations so I could put in for my summer leave.

So, after hours of planning and talking I can finally check off a few things.

  • Trip schedule and planned to Colorado- check
  • plan tickets order-check
  • rental car to Grand Lake secured- check
  • called Nadin's best friend-check
  • toddler car seat (not infant...wimper) ordered for Colorado-check
  • pack n'play ordered for all the hotels in Colorado-check
  • Seasame Place tickets purchased-check
  • hotel for Seasame Place ordered-check
  • breakfast with Elmo procured for a two years olds birthday-check

One tired Momma....Priceless! I would not change my daughters or my friends from all over the world for anything!!! :)

2 comments:

Shawn and Dena said...

I can't believe our little ones are almost two! Where has the time gone???

K~ said...

I know Dena! I would love to see new pics of Raegan. I know she is so gorgeous with those beautiful long locks. Miss you! :)