BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Dear Eliza,



Happy second Valentine's Day my sweet only little girl. I wake up every morning and I can not wait to see your face. I can not wait for you to call my name. I am so very thankful to be your earthly Mommy. I love when you are so persistant to hear "Ei, Ei, Oh..." or "Bumblebee. I love it that your face lights up when Daddy or I walk into the room. I love when you say "Hugged Mommy" or "sign the word "more" and follow it up with peas (please). You look like such a big girl in your pig tails or "hair bow" as you call it.

I love how you are a sweet Mommy to your panda bear, cabbage patch baby Joey, and your pink baby rabbit. You share your passie so well with your babies. You shake your little blanket out so that your babies are so comfortable.

On this Valentines Day and on every special occasion I also think of your birth Mommy and hope that she is at peace with her decision (or lack of decision) and pray that she knows that you are well loved.

Happy second Valentines day sweet Love,

Love,
Mommy

0 comments: