BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thank You RQ!

Here is what one of my favorite blogging websites has posted, RQ (she is an active adoptive mom that tries to keep us waiting parents informed and brings up vital topics to educate us on in the adoption world):

"I just made my rounds and there seem to be a few rumors floating around… I see more talk of “the rest of March”, and I see a European board that seems to think this batch has been signed and that if referrals didn’t get mailed Monday (our Sunday night) then they’ll be mailed Tuesday (our Monday night). I can’t really tell where they got that info, I’m assuming from one of the very few agencies in that country." taken from chinaadopttalk.com, Nov. 30th post.

Again, Thank you RQ! And the wait continues...

1 comments:

dreamer said...

I'm waiting to see pictures!!! I am so excited for you guys.