BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3 MONTHS OLD!

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of the people that have helped us with the quick arrival of Kai-Li and the people how have helped provide us moral support during this long wait for Haley. Thank you to the McGuckin Family for their love and support and letting us borrow the bobby and the bouncy for Kai_li. Thank you to the Buchkowski family for letting us borrow all of Brynlee's NB and 0-3 clothing. Thank you to the Keswick family for letting us borrow the crib, chair, pack n' play and for your undying love and support on our adventure. Thank you to my family for helping Richard and I get sleep on the weekend. It has been an AMAZING three months and I would not change a moment of it. This little girl has touched our lives FOREVER. Richard and I will not be the same from this moment on. Three month jpictures to come! Happy three months, sweet little baby girl!

0 comments: