BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 05, 2008

I love doing Laundry lately!...and first weekend in October























Lately, I can not wait to do laundry... I recently enjoy the smell of clean laundry. I love folding and putting the little otufits together for the week. I can not wait to come home and look at her and see how much she has grown and the new things that Kai-li is learning. Richard and I are teaching her sign language. Richard already thinks she knows the sign for milk. She is watching his every move. They watched the Red Skins game today together . I told him that she was a Cowboys fan and he said that we could not have Cowboy fans living in this house. She enjoyed her first pumpkin patch. We just adore her and she had her first outing at the grocery store. What a pure JOY!

0 comments: